MAINTAIN FRICOFIN is an antifreeze coolant concentrate based on mono ethylene glycol. It is free of nitrite, amine and phosphate. Due to its additive composition MAINTAIN FRICOFIN belongs to the hybrid type coolants. MAINTAIN FRICOFIN provides reliable protection against damages caused by cavitation, frost, corrosion and overheating for both modern passenger car and heavy duty engines. Due to its highly active component package, MAINTAIN FRICOFIN protects all metals used in coolant systems. At the same time it preserves seals, plastics and hoses.
- Universal use in both passenger car and heavy-duty engines, where a silicate containing coolant is recommended.
- Excellent for use in engines, cylinder heads and radiators made of alloy.
- Outstanding protection against deposits, cavitations and corrosion.
- Contains bittering agent
MAINTAIN FRICOFIN must be diluted with water, before filled into the coolant system. MAINTAIN FRICOFIN can be mixed with distilled or fully demineralized or tap water to a concentration range of 35% to 50% by volume. The analysis analytical properties of the water should not exceed the following limits.
- Water hardness: 0 – 20 °dGH (0-3,6 mmol/l)
- Chloride content: max. 100 ppm
- Sulphate content: max. 100 ppm
Should analysis of water exceed these limits it can be easily adjusted by adding distilled or deionized water. Manufacturers’ drain intervals and recommendations about the application concentration are mandatory.
Attention:This product is recommended for use at combustion engines only.