TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 is a mineral universal gear oil for use in manual transmissions and axle gearboxes in both passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 provides good cold flow properties. This supports easy cold starting and easy shifting in the warm-up period. Improved lubrication and excellent protection against wear even during short-distance winter operation.
- TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 creates stable lubricant film capable of withstanding severe loads.
- Due to the significant shear stability of TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90, the oil remains within the 80W-90 viscosity range even after very long periods of use.
- The good corrosion protection provided by TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 protects against rust and attacking of non-ferrous metals.
TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. How- ever, mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SUPERGEAR SAE 80W-90. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Agriculture, forestry
- Consumer, aftermarket
- Mining, quarrying, exploration
- EvoBus 26.000-025
- MAN 342 TYPE M2
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 12E, 17B0, 19B, 21A (ZF000647)
- MIL-L-2105 D
- VOLVO 97310
- NH 520A
- STEYR B-101