TITAN SUPERGEAR 85W-140 is a mineral universal gear oil for use in manual transmissions and axle gearboxes in both passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- TITAN SUPERGEAR 85W-140 provides good cold flow properties. This supports easy cold starting and easy shifting in the warm-up period. Improved lubrication and excellent protection against wear even during short-distance winter operations.
- TITAN SUPERGEAR 85W-140 creates a stable lubricant film capable of withstanding severe loads.
- Due to the significant shear stability of TITAN SUPERGEAR 85W-140, the oil remains within the 85W-140 viscosity range even after very long periods of use.
- The good corrosion protection provided by TITAN SUPERGEAR 85W-140 protects against rust and attacking of non-ferrous metals.
TITAN SUPERGEAR 85W-140 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SUPERGEAR 85W-140. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Consumer, aftermarket
- Other industries
- Mining, quarrying, exploration
- EvoBus 26.000-025
- ZF TE-ML 05A, 12E, 16D,21A (ZF000650)
- MIL-L-2105 D
- VOLVO 97310