The RENOLIN CLP products are industrial gear oils of the latest generation, having outstanding extreme pressure characteristics (EP/AW properties) and an extremely high load carrying capacity. They are industrial gear oils with excellent demulsifying properties which can be used in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems. The RENOLIN CLP products offer extraordinary wear protection.
The RENOLIN CLP products provide extremely high micropitting protection (load stage “high” in the load stage test as well as the endurance test). They offer excellent wear protection for roller bearings.
Latest additive technology guarantees excellent wear protection and excellent corrosion protection (steel and copper-containing materials) The RENOLIN CLP products have good elastomer compatibility, stressed static and dynamic elastomers are lubricated and protected from wear. The lifetime of the components is increased. RENOLIN CLP oils can improve equipment reliability and increase productivity.
The RENOLIN CLP oils are recommended for industrial spur-, helical- and bevel enclosed gears with circulation or splash lubrication, operating at oil temperatures up to 100 °C and peaks above up to 120 °C.
The RENOLIN CLP oils are particularly suited for gear sets working under heavy load or shock load. They also can be used in non-gear applications including highly loaded, low-speed plain and rolling contact bearings. These mineral oil-based products are designed to provide the highest quality and latest additive technology available in an industrial gear oil formulation.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Low foaming, excellent air release
- Excellent demulsifying properties (water and water-containing fluids are separated fast)
- High oxidation resistance
- Extremely high load-carrying capacity, extreme pressure-, anti-wear performance
- Excellent bearing wear protection (under mixed friction conditions) – FE8
- Excellent protection from scuffing, excellent wear protection – FZG
- Excellent micropitting resistance in the FZG load stage and endurance test
- High Brugger wear protection
- Excellent elastomer compatibility (static and dynamic)
- Good compatibility with paint materials